Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Running in the Dome

I finally went to the Metrodome to run.  I have been planning on running there since I saw the posting by the Minnesota Distance Running Assoc.  I was a little hesitant about the run at first, running hard on cement but I have to tell you it was fun.  I am definitely going to start running there on a regular basis.  I was able to run about eight miles with ease.  Its nice that there was other runners around and it was not the mind blowing numbness of running on the dreadmill.  Anyone that is interested in running, jogging, walking but does not want to go outside on the ice in the freezing cold, I highly recommend going to the dome on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 

1 comment:

  1. I was there! 5 miles (13 laps down the center) in 37 minutes, running with the fast 60 year-old men and 30 year-old women.

    ReplyDelete