Monday, February 8, 2010

another race added

Lindsey and I registered for our next race last night, the Get Lucky! 7K put on by Team Ortho in Minneapolis. It looks like a nice short race and you get a hoodie and this cool medal for the finishers:
 
Its similar to the Polar Dash medal in the whole stained glass theme.  I am excited about his race.  These shorter races are a lot of fun.  Any one else running this race?
Ran an easy three miles tonight on the treadmill.  Went pretty quick and was nice that I got to watch TV while I did.  Nothing beats running and watching a documentary about the Nazi war machine getting schmatz by the Air Force to keep you moving.  

I am wondering if I am going to go to the Metrodome tomorrow.  I have only missed one run there but I am wondering if its worth the drive over there for only three miles.  We will see!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Honky,
    I will for sure look into the Get Lucky 7k race:) I will go look on line now!! Have a good one:)

    ReplyDelete