Wednesday, January 13, 2010

a tired metrodome run

After a long day out in the field on the ice, I made it out to the Metrodome last night for a run.  Originally, I had planned to run 8-10 miles but decided to limit it to just six last night.  When I got to the metrodome last night around 6 it was packed.  It is so nice to see runners of all levels there working out.  Run went good but I took it slow. 

Tonight I hope I can get out and get a run in during this heat wave (30+ degrees).  I never thought this day was going to come!

1 comment:

  1. Hey six miles is better than nothing!! I went to the gym this morning and ran eight miles around the track and it sucked. I originally wanted to do ten miles. I just couldn't do it...it was also packed with walkers. I will do an extra four miles on my mill later this evening. I feel guilty:)

    ReplyDelete